You are here:
- Clinical psychology
- Interaction between emotions and cognitions
- Delusions, psychosis, schizophrenia
- Big Data
Overview of current projects:
- environMENTAL: Within the EU project, the relationship between environmental factors and mental illness will be investigated. The working group is focused on the validation of normative models in clinical cohorts.
- Psychotic experience, affectivity and neural correlates: The project aims to investigate the interaction of emotions and cognitions in the development and maintenance of psychotic experience.
- Research associate at the Central Institute of Mental Health, Mannheim, Germany
Vita Maja Neidhart (she/her)
- Since August 2023: Ph.D. student, Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin
- 2019-2022: Master in Psychology, University of Cologne
- 2015-2019: Bachelor in Applied Psychology, IB University of Health and Social Sciences